Tuesday, February 17, 2009

dans, the lovegame.

it's been a while.
these days i go into the printmaking workshop and i sit there and talk and talk.
then i will have the sudden urgency which will last no longer than just twenty minutes.

shame.
on.
me.

yes i reminded myself umpteen times that it's only a couple of months before waving my goodbyes to nafa and hello to a two year long, food and shelter provided chalet.

okay, let's not go into that.

come to think of it.
last weekend's valentine's
and it's a little more than a week before march steps in.

hello 2009?
i barely have gotten used to writing the '0-9' behind on my dates and now i am in march.

w o w

i had one of the best valentine's ever.
if not, the best.

:D

i'm a happy boy.
in a happy world.

i feel very random.

maybe i'm just tired.

join me on pet society or spot the difference or geo challenge k?
but if you hit my scores,
stay away from me.

okay, bye. :)