Sunday, May 31, 2009

i wish i could never be in front of you.

something tells me that sometimes i should have shut my trap.
sometimes it feels like some things are better left unsaid.
but on other things,
they are better off opening your mouths for.
i, for one, is someone who have troubles keeping it shut.

i dont wanna blurt anything unneccesary out here cause it would be unfair if somehow,
in a way or another,
the whole shit still want to be remained as a secret.
quite disgusting if you ask me.

i shall not go into details.

and i know i am supposed to have an entry dedicate to a particular big headed person but i guess after much deep considerations and thoughts,
maybe it's better for me to not even think or breathe a word about it.

but can i just say one thing.
a few things maybe.

to you.
i'm sure you know who you are
whether or not you read this particular webpage/entry.

like i've mentioned before.
i'm not angry.
i'm not disappointed.
disgusted is the word to use.

'so what do you want me to do?'
that was what you asked.

i have deleted and re-drafted a couple of times but i finally have decided against sending before i say the wrong things
and weirdly,
while typing that five-page long text,
my whole body was shaking.
shaking with disgust.
seriously,
not so weird if you ask me.

and then someone told me you were sad about what i told you about me being disgusted with you.
i replied with 'i dont fucking give a fucking damn about how (thing) feel about me!'
then it hit me back with an instant revelation.

'why would you fucking give a fucking damn about how i think of you anyways?'

all you need to now is
i am disgusted
just dont do anything.
i promise you this.
things WILL NOT go back to yesterday EVER.

like the title of this entry suggest,
and i thank mêlée for such an awesome song with such amazing lyrics.

remember.
d i s g u s t
is spelt with your name.