Sunday, April 25, 2010

when you call my name, it's like a little prayerr.

star awards is on channel 8 now.
and the monga actor is there bout to present an award.
in my opinion,
the show was exciting.
operative word being 'WAS' not 'EXCITING', really.
as the years gone by,
who really cares if you get an award or not here in singapore.
you just keep acting and keep getting bills and rent paid.

anyways
i am very in love with madgesty.
the queen of pop's dvd for her stick and sweet tour is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
me thinks for a 50 year old, eligible grandmother like her,
she's got a lot to offer and she is indeed a genius.
seeing as she dances and never skipped a beat,
sang and hit all the notes she should,
made me very happyy.

big night out of partying last night with the boys was mad.
i have missed partying much.
hee
'nuff said.

in other more professional news,
i'm very excited as i'm gonna start on my new series of works.
not dropping too much hints here but..
you'll see something soon enough i'm pretty sure.
hee
sketches and thinking process are on-going and i am pretty proud of myself!