Tuesday, September 14, 2010

didnt they always say we were the lucky onesss.

so yesterday i had three of those nasty wisdom teeth removed.
i was being put to sleep.
the injected anesthetic were great.
i didnt even know what happened and apparently,
i was knocked out earlier and faster than i was supposed to.
lightweight, that's me!

anyways,
the whole procedure was pretty intense and it got me really really scared and im not even gonna lie to you.
i was so so worried before i went for it and im so glad that things are looking okay on my side.
it's still bleeding, yes but it wasnt as sore as i would have expected it to be.
THANK GOD!

and so there are these threads from the stitches in my mouth that i can feel them dangling around everytime i eat.
which in my opinion is kinda disgusting.
also, as the doctor has instructed,
porridge, yoghurt and ice cream would be my ideal diet these couple of days.

and, eight days of mc.
then will be back to remove the stitches.
and im kinda scaredddd.. heh

just thought i'd wanna share on the www.
ha ha

anyways,
i know what you mean you gorgeous little thing.
you're very special to me but you know that nothing will happen between us for the most obvious reasons but i still hope you'll always be there and i would never wanna lose you. x