Friday, January 25, 2013

BAT FOR LASHES


'daniel.. the first time i saw you..' - that is the introduction to BAT FOR LASHES' hit single, 'daniel'..

that was, indeed, the first time NATASHA KHAN saw me, or more commonly known as BAT FOR LASHES!! ha ha

we met her ahead of her appearance at this year's instalment of the annual LANEWAY FEST in singapore..

she looked chirpy and happy when we bumped into her. guessing she must have just finished dinner with her four-member entourage with her.

read some stuff about her with fans prior to meeting her that she is usually nice and friendly and guess what?

she couldn't have been any sweeter..

she had a cute pink tee, with roll-up sleeves on, and a high-waist skirt. and a pair of knee-high boots to complete the outfit

she was so cute when she asked me what my name was, as she was signing for me, and i said 'daniel'. she looked at me looking all surprise and said 'it's all meant to be' ha ha

she is such a sweetheart.. here's what she signed for me..

BAT FOR LASHES will be playing at this year's LANEWAY FESTIVAL at THE MEADOW, GARDENS BY THE BAY TOMORROW!!