Tuesday, May 20, 2014

KATE BOSWORTH

 

Kicking things off in 2014 (just a litttttttle later), we bumped into KATE BOSWORTH while she was in town as part of this year's Audi Fashion Festival!!

We met the Hollywood starlet shortly after fulfilling duties as the brand ambassador for SK-II, looking all red-carpet ready with her hair pulled back and donning a very elegant dress with flora prints. 

Despite looking as if she was heading somewhere, Kate, who was in town with her director husband, Michael Polish, kindly stopped for autographs and pictures for the few of us. 

When I told her that I'm sorry that I'm shaking for I'm possibly starstrucked, she jokingly said, "I'm not so scary, I promise!!" 

I look forward to watching her on the movie screens with her string of release later this year heh heh

Also, since she's just wrapped filming with KRISTEN STEWART, there are sources which reported that she, too, is heading our way alongside MICHAEL HOULT for some filming duties later this year!! 

Hopefully this Hollywood streak does not, ever, end!! HA HA!!