Saturday, September 20, 2008

kuala lumpur, yall!

this is my hundredth post and it's sweet that i am blogging using brenton's lappy right here in kuala lumpur.

so far it's been really really fun and everything seemed so new to me.
haha
the five hour coach ride was awesome.
and damn i almost missed my bus cause of some damn bitch who told me to wait when the bus was actually leaving.
and the spaghetti on board sucked..
but all in all,
it was an awesome ride from singapore to kuala lumpur.

this hotel flamingo is so beautiful.
what a view from the room and nice room..
:D

photos will be up when i get back to singapore..

and ohh,
due to some unforeseen circumstances,
i'm only gonna leave kuala lumpur on monday instead of tomorrow..
well,
the coach got no more seats for me tomorrow.
so i'm gonna be up by 5 to catch my 6am coach back home and back to school for more madness..

god, i'm so in love with kl.
everything's so cheap
like a half litre of vodka cost under rm14.
when one glass of vodka in singapore cost almost 11 fuckin' bucks!

which explains why right now i'm kinda high and drunkk.
HAHA!!

alrighty yall,
hope you're having a good weekend cause i am having a blast right here, right noww.

i hope rischka is missing me as she told me so.
haha.

party on me yall!!