Saturday, October 18, 2008

where are you all?

nothing much happened lately except the fact that,
early mornings till late nights in school.
it's pretty tiring but i feel super achieved especially when someone pop over and tell you their opinions on the work.
be it good or bad.

i think i am freaking myself out.
i am a year three student and i still have problem with colours choice and composition.
ahh damn!
hwee khim thinks these are some thing that will come to me naturally and all i have to do is to do more and let it come fine me.

oh well..

and one thing i am concerned about..
one thing that's been floating in my head for a while now.

to be less specific and be less political,
let's say it's just the physical distance.
where are the people i care about and people i enjoy being around with..

anyways,
it's the weekend.
and i'm gonna have fun in school and partyyy..
with my prints and my silkscreen and my copper plate.
haha.

i can smell the bali sea alreadyy..