Thursday, October 27, 2011

nobody's gonna make a fool outta me

and so it seems like there've been cases of
drama-mamas revolving around me
and i hate to be involved in nonsensical and unnecessary drama
especially when i am not even aware of being in one.

so i said hi to A at the supermarket but i got a replied from B
and B's bf, C is upset with B for saying hi back when that hi was meant for A.

and apparently things got so bad between those two retarded fools that they were fighting for the entire week.

yes, how dumb is that right?

what's worst was the fact that C even hit B!
hello domestic violence..

first of all
what the hell is wrong with C for being angry with B for just saying hi to someone?
and why the hell must you hit her for??
are you that insecure?
is your relationship not based on trust?

second of all
why in the blue moon is B still 'in a relationship' with C?

and it is in my nature to be friendly,
to be saying hi to people around me,
like it or not, that's the way i am
i do not live by any any rules nor for anyone in the world
so if im being controlled like im a tamiya car,
fuck it.

and to D who told me what happened
what exactly did you want to achieve after telling me?
want me to leave the studio?
or do you want me to stop working in the same environment as the two fucktards, B & C?

well, confuckingratualations
i got news for you
you achieved both of your goals.

and the fact that you had to go beat around the damned bushes before you could tell me something that i could have possibly start says a lot about how much does the welfare of your co-workers are to you.

and you could even ask me if i could change my work days just so i dont
bump into those two childish pricks?

S E R I O U S L Y ?

which part of 'hello' put me into the situation where i am in the wrong?
and you also said 'perhaps next time when you want to say hi to someone, be more specific'

never once in my life have i come across such bullshit

i know i said to you 'i'd might as well just keep my mouth shut in future?'
but what i meant was if i were gonna shut my face, why dont you get those two clowns outta your
holy ground?

seriouslyy..
i still cant believe that happened..