Wednesday, April 9, 2008

punch your face!

so this week's painting was a mess.
so i have decided not to choose this painting as one of the three for assessment.
what a smart move right?
then again,
i only came to this conclusion after i have put on so much paint on it.
booo.

and paints are damn bloody expensive now.
i wonder if they'll give art students,
majorly the fine arts student like a loyalty program thingy.
not like the art friend ones.
having 10% discount is better than having none
all cause of the 7% gst they slap you with after the whole deduction.
dammit.

enough of school-related shit,
for the time beingg.

and damn,
i am becoming more and more broke.
i am still hoping i'd have enough to go to redang.
haha.
you know sta replied me with a pretty good package so i guess we might get that one.
but gotta plan with manfred and see how.
shame krabi and bintan are fully booked!

anyways,
remember the damn lizard which likes to say 'hi' during my bath time?
it came out today again.
bloody hell.
gave me a shock of my life.
it shocked me more when i had just opened my eyes from shampooing my hair.
argh!
someone just kill it!!

okayy,
i am off target by two hours.
need my beauty sleep for now.

have a good thursday!