Thursday, January 1, 2009

BYE BYE 2008!!

happy 2009 everyone.
:D

to those who have been in and out of my life of 2008,
and to those who have tried to screw up my life in 2008,
and those who have hurt me or cursed me in 2008,
i hereby make a public statement..
i forgive you..

cause in 2009,
it's gonna be my turn!!
HAHA!!

nah, just kidding..

i'm a nice person..

but seriouslyy,
2008 have lots of memories,
both good and bad.
but i shall look forward to the future.
leave the past in the past.
and let bygones be bygones.

2009's gonna be wicked and it's gonna be a blast for me..
looking at things that are planned..
hardcore printmaking from jan all the wayy to may-ish june..
graduating in may/june.
grad show in june..
jamie's coming back in june..
turning 21 in august..
then off to my two year chalet in sept (i think?)..

and in between,
with lots and lots of sex!
HAHAHAHA!!

okayy..
gotta runnnnn...

happy 2009 again!!
party on me y'all!!
:P