Thursday, June 26, 2008

all smiles, again.

was intending to blog earlier at workk but..
those tan tock seng bills were piling up and that made me rather scaredd.
so i decided to skip blogging and be a hardworking and productive staff.
heh heh.

work's been pretty good actually.
come to think of it,
i've spent most of my holidays at work this time around.
not a bad thing, no i am not complaining.
i am thinking of what will happen when july 10 and august 10 comes.
heh heh.
the days when i will see the numbers in my band accound replenish itself.
i cant wait for those dayss.
i mean.. who doesnt, right?!

so, just a quick reminder to myself,
no emo shit, no emo shit.
at least for this entry or rather,
for a whilee.
i am still in the midst of pulling myself back on.

manfred told me this..
"you'll never move on but you'll get used to it.."

which i think makes a lot of sense.
i'll get used to the way i am feeling and i will be fine even before i know it.
maybe the fact that barney is not in town is the perfect time for me to be all geared up and charge.

okayy, enough is enough..

so i took a day off for the coming monday for...
a sunday night out at fabulous flirt!
HAHA!
i dont know why but i cant wait for that.
it's been a while since i last go out partying on sunday and it's gonna be magnificent cause before that,
manfred and i will be up in the sky on the singapore flyer.
whoooo..
let's hope i'll even survive for the night out.
haha.

i think i am back in love with rihanna.
for the most obviously reasons,
ryan hates me for that.
but i like to irritate him.
he gives this very funny looking facial expression..
which will make michelle and i literally,
laugh out loud.

ohh,
ryan and michelle are my work colleagues who are mad mad mad people.
HAHA!

SHIT!!
zoe tay and nat ho is calling me..
(i'm referring to the channel 8 drama.. )
heh heh

catch y'all later!