Wednesday, July 30, 2008

a little in betweens.

alrighty boys and girls, lovers and haters.
as promised,
photos of the daughtry boys are in!

brian craddock, rhythm guitarist.

drummer, joey barnes
my fave!! bass guitar, josh paul! ;)

last but not least, lead guitarist, josh steely.

so far this week,
it's been pretty much cool and things are falling into place.
but one thing's for sure,
i am friggin' stressed.
especially after the talk with april, our other lecturer..
she seemed to have knocked some sense into me and have sorta woken me up from my idea.
i think the way she is worried about my speed of my progress is worrying me as well.
but it's a good thing right?
at least she cares..
week two and i get this is better than getting it on week seven.

and in eleanor's words,
i, too, feel like i'm in week seven already!
haha.

whatever it is,
as long as i can make myself be focused on stuff that i should be on,
i should do fine.

wish me luckk.

anyhoo,
singfest is sold out.
o m g , right?
i cant believe this.
when they were having troubles selling tickets last year,
they are sold out this year.
i'm happy for them, seriouslyy.
which means, singfest 2009 is looking good!
HAHA!!

some news are popping around manfred, joyce and i.
we are VERY excited about it.
i dont think we can breathe much word about it.
heh heh.

okayy, time for breakfast and shower.
then off to school.
i am actually excited to go to school.

a brand new day holds a brand new experience..