Thursday, July 10, 2008

my melody.

i dont know why but listening to mariah carey while working brings back lots of memories.
and it not neccesary have to be those happy ones,
unfortunately.

i am sooo hooked onto e=mc² and 'we belong together'.
of course, not forgetting the song that'd forever make me emo,
'love takes time'

on my way to work earlier today i realised that the lyrics to 'love takes time' does describe how i am feeling or rather how i was feeling or maybe how i've felt.
it's funny cause it's been close to a month since those happy times ended.
and i dont even think i have moved an inch away.
i've lied to myself.
obviously,
i'm still stuck on it.

jesse mccarney's 'just so you know' and kate voegele's 'wish you were'
arent helping much either.
but seriously,
i dont know why my intchy fingers never fail to go click on those emo-ish songs on my ipod.
in any case,
these songs make me feel happy and at the same time sad.
these songs are love.
they speak right from my heart and i sooo can relate to them no matter how many times i listen to them.

i still find it amazing that mariah has become such a big part of me since.
oh well..

i wanna be somebody's baby.
correction,
i wanna your baby.
you know who you are.

sighh.

ps. sorry bout the emo shit coming back around.
i cant help it.