Monday, July 28, 2008

these four walls.

this is my seventieth post on this blogg.

i have a mixture of three different kinds of feelings now.
it feels weird.
very weird to be specific.

it's week two of school.
nothing amazing.
just more things to be pissed off at.
more people to be unhappy with.
oh well..
let's just say it's just me.
maybe rischka as well.
but hey,
i think it's the stress that i am experiencing.
somehow,
i feel lost.
somehow,
i feel lonely being in a room full of at least twenty other people.
weird, weird me.

so i hoped everyone's weekend have been amazing.
mine wasnt an exactly fantastic one,
that's for sure.

details will be left hush hush..
yes, the usual, typically me.

all i got to say is that i think i've been a little fool to myself and a joke to him.
two weeks of being a joke to somone is just a joke to myself now that i am looking back.

and i guess 'good things in life are (indeed) hard to findd..'

alright alright..
i'll stop.
i dont wanna go on sounding emo..

speaking of those lines i quote..
daughtry was in town last night for some sony ericsson party at armenian street,
which i have to have to stress that it was mind blowingly fandamntastic!
he rocked the street down with his very very cute looking band and all the ten songs he delivered.
er.. yes manfred actually counted the number of sings he did.
but whatever it is,
all thanks to apparently josh (steely) and/or their tour manager for hooking up passes to the show.
technically, we didnt get the actualy passes.
we were just being led into the venue by daughtry's manager and then into the awesome crowd.
sometimes, we need to open our mouths and complain.
and sometimes,
being a bitch is not that a bad thing.
heh heh.

whatever it is..
in case you're hoping to see photos of me with chris daughtry,
please give up that hope.
cause there wont be any.
he is always in a rush which suck.
but thing is, i managed him to sign on my almost a year old album sleeve.
that's not too bad right..

but photos with the rest of the band will be up shortly..
please give me some time to resize and post them here.

till then..
please countdown with me..
10 days to my twentieth twenTEEN!

okayy,
i feel so much better now.

oh and to help myself,
no mariah for a gooood while and miley cyrus and daughtry shall stand in for her..
rock is back!!

and, thank you blogger for being here 24/7 for me to post my emotions..