Wednesday, August 27, 2008

fuck space.

dear haters and losers.
i dont need anything from any secondary divas and nothing especially coming from some son of a bitch who knows completely nothing about me.
i mean.. please..
dont pretend you know me much when you're just another piece of weed creeping around the in betweens of cracked road tiles.
i dont need to be called 'emotionlly unstable' and i dont need you to judge.
so, please.
as a kind favour,
please fuck off..
as far as you're able.
much appreciated.

theatre's a bitch.
i dont understand why we're still trying to see things from her prespective when we each have a mind of our own.
in rischka's words,
"space maniac" indeed.

in other news,
the ever lovely su shihan turned twenty-three todayy!!
:D

i have wished her twenty-three times verbally and another twenty-three on paper.
so this is my number twenty-fourth,
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y S H I H A N !
haha
serena made a tray of blueberry jelly with a nice micheal phelps standee on it.
super cute i tell youu.
haha.

anyways,
i better go back to my printmaking workk.

hope your week's been good.
mine is just.. idontevenknowhowtodescribe.

okayy byee!