Friday, August 8, 2008

happy twenTEEN me!

happy birthday to me.
happy birthday to me.
happy birthday daniel looooooo.
happy birthday to me.

heh heh.

so i am now twenty twenteen.
i am still a happy boy as before.

only difference.
i have more things on my mind than ever.
seriously,
school is enough to drain me.
but i will still be happy with the multiple blessings i've been blessed with.

the past couple of months have been very intense
and that was when i was 19.

i am twenty now.
i need to have a more focused direction in life.
perspecitive needs to change.

i dont need a man to make me happy.
i just want to be happy on my own with the people i have around me.

thank you to everyone who have been a part of my life for the past 19 years.
you have made me a stronger person in ways you never thought about.

thank you.